Rhinoplasty in Canada? Why Wait ..
Canadian patients may wait years to have a facial cosmetic surgery consultation by a plastic surgeon in Canada. Dr. Portuese sees patients for consultation in the Seattle office on Tuesday and Wednesday of each week and surgery is performed each Monday and Thursday. British Columbia and Alberta patients desiring surgery with Dr. Portuese will fly into Seattle for a consult to meet and discuss surgery ahead of time. Alaska Airlines and Air Canada have daily flights from Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta or it is approximately a 2 hour drive from Vancouver, Canada. Following surgery, patients will stay in a local picturesque Seattle hotel and recuperate from their outpatient facial cosmetic surgery for approximately 1 week here in Seattle before returning to home. Dr. Portuese has many Canadians from Vancouver, B.C. as well as Alberta patients from Calgary and Alberta who have flown to Seattle for surgery.
Patients desiring facial cosmetic surgery with Dr. Portuese will find:
- A shorter wait time for a consultation and surgery
- Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience in rhinoplasty, face lifts, neck lifts and eyelid surgery
- Medicare Certified operating suite on the premises
- Board Certified Anesthesiologists from Swedish Medical Center
- A fully credentialed medical team – 5 RN’s
- Computerized imaging available for rhinoplasty & chin implant patients
- Conveniently located on the Swedish First Hill campus, just blocks from downtown Seattle
Procedures and Prices* (includes surgeon, operating room, anesthesia and post op visits):
- FACELIFT $12,167 (USD)
- NECKLIFT $6,484 (USD)
- RHINOPLASTY $7,012 (USD)
- REVISION RHINO $8,323 (USD)
- UPPER / LOWER $5,512 (USD) LID BLEPHAROPLASTY
- CHEEK IMPLANTS $4,112 (USD)
- CHIN IMPLANT $3,512 (USD)
* Pricing current as of October 2012
For rhinoplasty Canada talk to board certified facial plastic surgeon Dr William Portuese.