Dr Joseph Shvidler
Joseph Shvidler, MD, is double board certified in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology. He provides professional care for a wide range of ear, nose, throat, head and neck ailments, and specializes in facial plastic surgery and ear, nose, throat, head and neck surgery specializing in rhinoplasty, eyelid surgery, facelifts and chin augmentation.
The services Dr. Joseph Shvidler provides include:
- Rhinoplasty (cosmetic and functional nasal surgery)
- Facelift and neck lift
- Neck liposuction
- Eyelid Surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Ear reshaping and earlobe repair (otoplasty)
- Botox, fillers, laser services for facial rejuvenation
Languages: English, Russian
Certification: Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Professional School: Pennsylvania State University – College of Medicine
Residency: Tripler Army Medical Center
Fellowship: University of Washington
Medical Groups: MultiCare, MultiCare Medical Associates
Medical Association Memberships:
- American Academy of Facial, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Northwest Academy of Otolaryngology
- Pierce County Medical Society
- Society of Military Otolaryngology
Practice Philosophy: My approach to care is comprehensive management of congenital, traumatic and cosmetic concerns of the face, nose and neck. My unique training in ear, nose, throat and facial plastic reconstructive surgery provides me the experience needed to care for the most complex issues. I strive to provide compassionate and individualized care to help create or restore form and function. Listening to each patient’s unique needs is an integral part of my treatment philosophy.
Special Interests: Aesthetic surgery of face, nose and neck, facial fillers, laser therapy, neuromodulators for facial aging and headaches (Botox).